From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] distcc implementation failure
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 01:52:47
1 On 02/20/2015 05:19 PM, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
2 > Looks like you are using pump mode. Disable it and use "normal"
3 > distcc.
4
5 Yes, I read about how it works and enabled it. Of course I didn't think
6 of that when these errors happened. I'll try disabling that shortly.
7
8 > Yes, there is. Create a file /etc/portage/env/no-distcc.conf with
9 > the following content:
10 >
11 > FEATURES="${FEATURES} -distcc"
12 >
13 > and add the following entry in /etc/portage/package.env (create
14 > file, if it doesn't exist):
15 >
16 > category1/foo no-distcc.conf
17 > category2/bar no-distcc.conf
20 Good to know, thanks. Hopefully I won't need it after disabling distcc-pump.
21
22 Dan