From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: creating a .9999 ebuild
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:48:06
1 <covici <at> ccs.covici.com> writes:
4 > Well, I did get it done, had to put a make in the ebuild to create some
5 > documents which was not there in the regular ebuild, and I had to run
6 > autogen myself because of the peculiar way the author upstream does his
7 > builds, but it did work. Very handy to be able to do this kind of thing.
8
9 It would be great to have something in the gentoo wiki about this sort of
10 9999.ebuild stuff, particularly if it is kept current and edgy.... Linking
11 in to the latest (experimental) repoman would also help. Maybe much of this
12 is in github combined with a few examples ?
13
14 I'd like to see an example doc on EAPI=6 .9999 builds and such. Dev oriented
15 documents are great but it also helps to have "cookbooks". If something
16 like this exists, even in blog posts or forum links, I'd be grateful for
17 that info.
20 James