From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How the HAL are you supposed to use these files?
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:40:25
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > well, just look at all those ubuntu users. Just for starters.
4
5 Hm. And those ubuntu users have a choice? For the record, most people
6 using wireless anywhere are using OS's from Redmond or Cupertino
7 (Apple). They don't care about D-Bus either...
8
9 > yes, it has. There is no question that dbus is a needed and good solution.
10
11 I do have that "question". All I want to say is that this is a matter of
12 opinion. It has nothing to do with solving a real-world problem; I guess
13 you will disagree with me on this as well but you see a problem where I
14 don't...
15
16 So in all silliness: "And now for something completely different"...
17 http://www.ibras.dk/montypython/episode07.htm
18
19 Best regards
20