From: Neal Hogan <nealhogan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT?} What happened to iexplore in wine?
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 13:11:07
1 On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I haven't used wine's /usr/bin/iexplore to test a website in IE for a
3 > while, and now it looks like that binary is no longer installed.  Does
4 > anyone know how to get it, or if there is a replacement of some sort?
5 > I looked at the files installed by wine in /usr/bin but didn't see
6 > anything.
9 I'm not sure what you mean by 'test in IE', but I, if you haven't
10 heard of it, browsershots.org is pretty cool for showing what your
11 site looks like in various browsers, including IE.
12
13 This way you can avoid wine and IE all together.
14
15 > - Grant