From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] GMail calling has an echo in Linux, but not Windows
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:20:06
1 > How are you listening to the audio? Headphones, speakers, telephone?
2
3 I'm using speakers and an external usb microphone at the moment. As I
4 said, this same setup works perfectly in Windows 7. I'm sure that if I
5 were to connect a headset the issue would go away, but that still doesn't
6 explain the problem. I have also tried the home phone thing, and while i
7 think it's neat, I find it a bit pointless for me, I'm using Google Talk to
8 save minutes on my cell phone plan.