From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installing outside of Portage & cruft removal
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:31:09
1 >> Thank you Daniel and Dale and everyone for their opinions regarding
2 >> this. Adding a list of files tracked by portage to a list of files
3 >> specified by me and reporting on the different sounds like a very
4 >> useful thing to me. Daniel, can you remember anything else about that
5 >> cruft script from an overlay? I can't seem to come up with it from
6 >> Google.
9 > hollow -> app-admin/findcruft2
10 > gentoo-taiwan -> app-portage/findcruft
11 >
12 > Both overlays mentioned above are available via layman but I think
13 > findcruft2 is newer and currently maintained.
14
15 Thank you, I'll give findcruft2 a try.
16
17 - Grant