From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installing outside of Portage & cruft removal
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:47:59
1 Grant schrieb am 26.01.2009 21:17:
2 >
3 > Thank you Daniel and Dale and everyone for their opinions regarding
4 > this. Adding a list of files tracked by portage to a list of files
5 > specified by me and reporting on the different sounds like a very
6 > useful thing to me. Daniel, can you remember anything else about that
7 > cruft script from an overlay? I can't seem to come up with it from
8 > Google.
11 hollow -> app-admin/findcruft2
12 gentoo-taiwan -> app-portage/findcruft
13
14 Both overlays mentioned above are available via layman but I think
15 findcruft2 is newer and currently maintained.