From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] services not starting since move to amd64
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 11:52:47
1 Marzan, Richard non Unisys schrieb:
2
3 > This might or might not be an issue related to your kernel
4 > configuration. There is an option in the kernel to allow IA32
5 > executables to run under the AMD64 platform. I don't know the particular
6 > name of this option in the .config file but, nonetheless, it should be
7 > listed as an option in the kernel configuration. I doubt this will solve
8 > it but give it a try. Also, see if you can run other 32-bit Apps. If
9 > they run than it's most likely not going to be solved by my suggestion
10 > but it would still be a good idea to enable that feature in the kernel
11 > for practical reasons.
12
13 This feature was and is enabled, thanks.
14 Issue solved as it seems, see other mail a few min ago.
15
16 Stefan
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list