From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Install Issue
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 00:39:22
1 > BTW, I had forgotten to run 'eselect opengl set ati' which I've always
2 > done when configuring X.  However, when I do this, it returns
3 > 'Unrecognized option:  ati'
4 >
5 > You all are probably thinking I'm nuts now, but I thought this my solve
6 > the issue as stated about.  I've checked an rechecked the Gentoo ATI
7 > Guide and I've done everything it says.
8
9 Try eselect opengl list to show what's available. IIRC ati will use
10 fglrx. There may be an option called radeon, which you can used
11 instead.