From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GRUB v2
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:18:24
1 On Tuesday, August 16, 2011 04:01:03 AM Dale wrote:
2 > Joost Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > I use KMail to an IMAP server and as I am a digital pack-rat, I hardly
4 > > ever delete anything. :)
5 > > Only time I will delete any email or documents is when it's either
6 > > duplicated or covered by a confidentiality agreement. :)
7 > >
8 > > --
9 > > Joost
10 >
11 > I used to use Kmail. There is a way to set it to delete things but I
12 > thought it was set to retain everything until set to delete. Basically,
13 > the default is to keep it all until told otherwise. Maybe IMAP is
14 > handled differently tho since it is set up on the server end.
15
16 Probably, I don't like "auto-deletion" tools. They always tend to delete what
17 I want to keep.
20 Joost