From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] PGP User Groups?
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:48:28
1 On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:03:23 -0400, Dan Cowsill wrote:
2
3 > Unfortunately, like many of you, I am not an international spy and don't
4 > have much to protect with this awesome encryption technology.
5
6 My main concern is verification. If it ain't signed by me, you can't
7 assume it is from me.
8
9 > This
10 > leads me to wonder if anyone has ever heard of any PGP user groups that
11 > frequently employ encryption and do key signing and the like?
12
13 Many LUGs have regular key-signing sessions.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
20 too dark to read.