From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Domain name registration
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:24:57
1 Anthony Metcalf <nevyn <at> anferny.me.uk> writes:
4 > I use http://freedns.afraid.org/ . Doesn't meet your not-free
5 > stipulation, but I think just about encompasses everything else....
6
7 Thanks Everyone for the suggestions and information.
8 I've got to build up several machines and get the DNS
9 registered.
10
11 Since it's been a while, I think I'm first going to use
12 Bind-9 for now. I'm sure I'll be posting for some
13 help, file tweaking and deeper wisdom as to
14 any mods with the firewall. I'm actually looking
15 forward to this project, since it is for me,
16 over the next few weekends....
19 thanks again,
20
21 James