From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unsuscribe
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:51:12
1 Why dont we just change it so that unsubscribe in the subject line
2 unsubscribes you (like every other mailing list on the internet)?
3
4 -Mike
5
6 On 8/17/05, Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu> wrote:
7 >
8 > On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 12:18:02PM +0000, Gyuri wrote:
9 > > Bayrouni wrote:
10 > >
11 > > >Hello all,
12 > > >How to unsuscribe from this list?
13 > > >
14 > > >Thank you
15 > > >Bayrouni
16 > >
17 > > It is written on the gentoo website. Gentoo.org <http://Gentoo.org> ->
18 > Lists
19 >
20 > Actually, as was posted before, the gentoo.org <http://gentoo.org> way is
21 > incorrect. It
22 > specifies <list-name>-unsubscribe instead of <list-name>+unsubscribe
23 >
24 > I am filing a bug now.
25 >
26 > W
27 > > --
28 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
29 >
30 > --
31 > For your information, I'm staying like this, and everyone else can just
32 > get
33 > used to it! If people don't like me the way I am, well TOUGH BEANS! It's a
34 > free
35 > country! I don't need anyone's permission to be the way I want! This is
36 > how I
37 > am - Take it or leave it! -- Calvin
38 > Sortir en Pantoufles: up 5 days, 20:29
39 > --
40 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
47 Michael E. Crute
48 Software Developer
49 SoftGroup Development Corporation
50
51 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
52 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"