From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where to get the gentoo kernel?
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:12:38
1 Suddenly I got an idea , is there great difference between gentoo kernel and the original kernel ?
2 I want to build linux with the original kernel , but where have gentoo modified based original kernel ? Security , speed or anywhere else ? If I do this, can the linux I built be called gentoo ?
5 ------------------ Original ------------------
6 From: "Lavender"<448463782@××.com>;
7 Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 09:56 PM
8 To: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
9
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where to get the gentoo kernel?
13 Yeah , I know it works , but I wanna know exactly where it it , because my school will cut the electricity down after 11 pm . I need to get it before I could not .
16 ------------------ Original ------------------
17 From: "meino.cramer"<meino.cramer@×××.de>;
18 Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 09:52 PM
19 To: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
20
21 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where to get the gentoo kernel?
24 Lavender <448463782@××.com> [11-10-13 15:48]:
25 > I want to download it . I have searched in the distfiles directory on the mirorrs , but I don't know where to get it . Anyone can tell me ?
26
27 Hi,
28
29 try