From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 14:24:25
1 Indi wrote:
2 > On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 08:05:24AM -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm using Seamonkey for my email. It does appear that it happens with
5 >> Indi to tho.
6 >>
7 >> This thread is now broken up into a few discussions as well. No clue
8 >> what order things are supposed to be in so just replying as I get to
9 >> them. lol
13 > Hopefully this one is better, as it's a reply to the email rather than
14 > to the mail2news gateway.
15 >
16 > Sorry for any inconvenience, and maybe that issue should be in a FAQ
17 > on the usenet group and mentioned in the list page now that we know?
18 > :)
22 That one was inline with the rest. Yeppie !!
23