From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 13:17:16
1 On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 08:05:24AM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I'm using Seamonkey for my email. It does appear that it happens with
4 > Indi to tho.
5 >
6 > This thread is now broken up into a few discussions as well. No clue
7 > what order things are supposed to be in so just replying as I get to
8 > them. lol
12 Hopefully this one is better, as it's a reply to the email rather than
13 to the mail2news gateway.
14
15 Sorry for any inconvenience, and maybe that issue should be in a FAQ
16 on the usenet group and mentioned in the list page now that we know?
17 :)
20 caveat utilitor