From: Douglas Linford <drkrider@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Automounting drives, partitions & udev, mtab & fstab
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:50:13
1 There are some basic configuration options in the "Removable Drives and
2 Media" applet in Gnome, but not much else that I can see. But it is
3 obviously Gnome Volume Manager that is doing some of the work that results
4 in removable media drive icons that show up on my Desktop, as when I boot
5 into xfc4, my removable media doesn't even mount, at least automatically.
6
7 doug
8