From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: openrc all over again with version 0.2.4-r1
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:07:21
1 "Andrés Becerra Sandoval" <andres.becerra@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Probably you didn't etc-updated your system. My box is working
4 > correctly, /etc/init.d/net.lo is the attached file, and net.eth0 is a
5 > symlink to this file.
6
7 Do you mean just update the new .cfg files against installed files?
8 Apparently I overlooked that *_.cfg*net.lo was a replacement for
9 /lib/rc/sh/net.sh
10
11 Seems like something like that would be mentioned in an elog somewhere.
12
13 Thanks.... moving *cfg*net.lo into possition in /etc/init.d/net.lo got
14 me straightened out.
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list