From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Email encodings (was Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo speed comparison to other distros )
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 23:39:44
1 On Friday 15 Mar 2013 20:34:14 Mark David Dumlao wrote:
2 > On 03/16/2013 04:06 AM, Mick wrote:
3
4 > I understand that you can specify what sort of mail format you want to send
5 > per email recipient, including of course <gentoo-user@l.g.o>,
6 > but I don't have T'bird installed to check:
7 >
8 > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Plain_text_e-mail_(Thunderbird)
9 >
10 > HTH.
13 > I know about that. But it fails to work on compose windows opened by the
14 > thunderbird conversations plugin. Quotes there seem to be hard-quoted as
15 > HTML and no amount of fiddling converts those into plaintext quotes.
16
17 OK, I am not a T'bird user, let alone plugins for this application - but
18 Google tells me that the 'Quick Reply' feature creates plain text responses.
19 Is this the case?
22 Regards,
23 Mick