From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to create a pgp signature
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:44:47
1 Holly Bostick wrote:
2
3 > Well, if someone asks how to create a signature, and someone else
4 > answers how to provide a key pair, clearly someone is confused as to the
5 > fact that a signature is not a key pair. Saying so explicitly (i.e.,
6 > "this will generate a key pair, not a signature, and they are not the
7 > same thing"), seems to be to be a simple way of saying why the answer is
8 > wrong.
9
10 Okay.
11
12 >> Oh, I did not? What about the "-s"? How's that not the "sign
13 >> command"?
16 > Sorry, Alexander-- I missed the *second* mail in which you did this.
17
18 That "-s" was in the first mail :) Last line of that mail.
19
20 > In the mail quoted by Jason (the first mail), you were distinctly
21 > obscure :-) , and that's the one I was referring to.
22
23 Yep, I was - on purpose.
24
25 Alexander Skwar
26 --
27 Men of quality are not afraid of women for equality.
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list