From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 06:00:05
1 On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 11:27:08PM +0100, Miroslav Rovis wrote
2
3 > There, the few sentences, but the topic really is serious, will
4 > Firefox, from Firefox52, in my machine, and in people who don't want
5 > Pulseaudio, like I don't want it, be silent really from Firefox52,
6 > as some Mozilla devs of a ...particular kind, promised, repeatedly
7 > on that Mozilla bug page.
8
9 An alternative to Firefox is Pale Moon, http://linux.palemoon.org/
10 Disclosure... I'm involved as a volunteer with the Pale Moon project.
13 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
14 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications