From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE5 stuff and media-libs/mlt conflict
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 12:59:11
1 On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 05:26:33 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > It didn't find anything either so I guess nothing plasma got updated. I
4 > think what happened could be this. One of the KDE packages didn't like
5 > my old config and reset itself to the default. When it did that, it
6 > made other changes as well. Still, either way I like it.
7
8 KDE5 stores it's config in a different place - .config instead of .kde4.
9 KDE does have a function for porting configs when the options or format
10 changes, so it is possible something got reset to a default.
11
12 > I finally got around to adjusting the size of the icons. Now, all is
13 > good.
14
15 I have absolute faith in your ability to break if before the weekend os
16 over ;-)
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 "There are some ideas so idiotic that only an intellectual could believe
23 them" George Orwell