From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured,
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:08:28
1 On 12/12/11 11:17, Paul Hartman wrote:
2 >On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> I have this strange problem with phpmyadmin, error:
4 >> The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured, some
5 >> extended features have been deactivated. To find out why click here.
6 >>
7 >> I solve it in the past by generating phpmyadmin database and controluser,
8 >> instruction in this link:
9 >> http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?topic=335580.0
10 >>
11 >> Though I'm going through this procedure again and it doesn't work.
12 >
13 >There is a script create_tables.sql to create all of the additional
14 >tables that it's complaining about. On my system it is located in
15 >/usr/share/webapps/phpmyadmin/3.4.7/htdocs/scripts
16 >
17 >Also be sure that if you're upgraded MySQL/MariaDB to run the upgrade
18 >script otherwise it can have weird permissions errors.
19 >
20 >And of course test that the phpmyadmin user can actually login and has
21 >been granted the appropriate access to those tables.
22
23 The whole process worked.
24 The trick is to Log OUT/IN in order to take effect :-/
27 Joseph