From: Zeerak Waseem <zeerak.w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New application: app-portage/kportagetray
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 06:58:59
1 On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 07:55:47 +0100, Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas
2 <ronisbr@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hello James,
5 >
6 > That is my goal at the future. Let it be each day more integrated with
7 > emerge
8 > and its tools.
9 >
10 > By now, I just want to see if gentoo community has interest in my idea
11 > before
12 > search for some place to host it and put the ebuild at an overlay. And
13 > you are
14 > right, I do not recommend for non-experience users to be using this kind
15 > of
16 > software.
17 >
18 > Regards,
19
20 Well, if it wasn't depending on various kde applications and libraries, I
21 definitely think there's a fairly big market for this... I certainly would
22 be more than glad to use it :-)
25 Zeerak