From: Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas <ronisbr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New application: app-portage/kportagetray
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 15:14:33
1 Thanks :)
4 Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas
5 Control and Automation Engineer
6 Gentoo Foundation Member
7
8 Em Sexta-feira 08 Janeiro 2010, às 04:58:03, Zeerak Waseem escreveu:
9 > On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 07:55:47 +0100, Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas
10 >
11 > <ronisbr@×××××.com> wrote:
12 > > Hello James,
13 > >
14 > > That is my goal at the future. Let it be each day more integrated with
15 > > emerge
16 > > and its tools.
17 > >
18 > > By now, I just want to see if gentoo community has interest in my idea
19 > > before
20 > > search for some place to host it and put the ebuild at an overlay. And
21 > > you are
22 > > right, I do not recommend for non-experience users to be using this kind
23 > > of
24 > > software.
25 > >
26 > > Regards,
27 >
28 > Well, if it wasn't depending on various kde applications and libraries, I
29 > definitely think there's a fairly big market for this... I certainly would
30 > be more than glad to use it :-)