From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 08:01:21
1 On Thu, 2 April 2015, at 5:24 pm, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > The alternative is what I have now - a 1200 line package.keywords file
4 > that tells portage to build half the system 32-bit, when I could care
5 > less …
6
7 Slightly OT, but are there any tools for cleaning out old entries?
8
9 I could write a script to go through package.keywords line by line and, for packages where the entry is =package-version.1.2.3, delete those lines where a newer version of the package is now installed on the system.
10
11 Has anyone done this already?
12
13 Stroller.