From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gracefully shut down program by request through ssh?
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:29:16
1 On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:29:40 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > I guess that you're correct that it's been crippled a bit but
4 > according to this page it doesn't seem that bad to me:
5 >
6 > http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Editions
7 >
8 > I don't personally need the USB stuff inside of VB so for me it
9 > might be enough.
10
11 It seems a little underhand to me, either its open source or it isn't.
12 There's no good technical reason to not release the USB source, only
13 commercial reasons.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 The quickest way to a man's heart is through his sternum.