From: "Holger Hoffstätte" <holger@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: problem with Fetchmail
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 00:05:02
1 On 12/10/19 11:03 PM, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > A few days ago, I updated Fetchmail to the latest stable 6.4.1 .
3 > Immediately, it stopped fetching mail from one of my mail forwarders ;
4 > the other one still worked, as I found by test-mailing to myself.
5 > When I reverted to 6.3.26-r4 , everything worked properly again.
6
7 I had the same problem after updating to 6.4 and managed to fix it by
8 adding the "sslproto ''" option to each poll section. This immediately
9 made things work again, both when piping through POPFile and fetching
10 from GMail. See the 6.4.x man page for changes regarding the --sslproto
11 option and what it means.
12
13 hth,
14 Holger