From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard to find netiquette, enculturation bug. (Was: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Cant logout and Lock Screen is showing different background from GNOME screensaver)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:26:59
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard to find netiquette, enculturation bug. (Was: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Cant logout and Lock Screen is showing different background from GNOME screensaver) by Alan McKinnon
1 But it is a problem that must be addressed. It doesn't help to boil
2 the situation into an inaccurate but amusing caricature of the
3 problem. That's how the many bad interfaces get developed.
4
5 The problem is solved for my case. I'm not going to be using html
6 mails. But ignoring the problem isn't going to make it disappear for
7 everyone else - there isn't a way for a user to find out they're being
8 ignored. That's all that needs to be said.