From: ArYiX <aryixb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best CFLAGS
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:29:39
1 2006/6/22, Thiago Lüttig <tluttig@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > Hi folks, I have an Athlon XP 2600+ with 512MB of RAM and I was wondering
4 > about the best CFLAGS to make my executables "run-like-hell" :).
5 > Does anyone have a machine like this ?? I just can't stand windows XP
6 > anymore on my home box, but i want to put my future gentoo box run faster
7 > than a lightning(or something like that :] )
8 > Thanx.
12 Best for what?
15 -march=athlon-xp -mtune=athlon-xp -O2 -pipe
16
17 is safe and give you a great performance
18
19 i use this CFLAGS for a similar machine Athlon XP 2600 (core Barton)
20
21 --aryix