From: Eric Martin <freak4uxxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems installing Gentoo on an Asus EeePC 701
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:16:49
1 Ricardo Saffi Marques wrote:
2 > Eric Martin wrote:
3 >> Please don't hijack threads. Please write a new email to the list if
4 >> you wish to start a new thread. Here's a google search with lots of
5 >> good resources on hijacking threads.
6 >
7 > You don't have to explain to me what thread hijacking means. I moderate
8 > a Brazilian e-group of 2900 people and am always saying that to members.
9 No need to get upset, I was politely asking you not to thread hijack and
10 pointing you towards references
11 > Tell me what made you think I did that, because it sure ain't clear for me.
12 It shows up under the "Adding a gentoo workstation to Active Directory
13 Network" thread in thunderbird. Looking at the headers, your message
14 has an
15 In-Reply-To:<89ECC6A3-9732-42B4-AABF-4BD8CC897FEE@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
16 which means it was in reply to a message.
17 > Jeez, wake up. I wrote that e-mail from scratch.
18 >
19 > Regards,
20 >
21 > Saffi
24 Eric Martin
25 Key fingerprint = D1C4 086E DBB5 C18E 6FDA B215 6A25 7174 A941 3B9F