From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems installing Gentoo on an Asus EeePC 701
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:08:21
1 Eric Martin wrote:
2 > Please don't hijack threads. Please write a new email to the list if
3 > you wish to start a new thread. Here's a google search with lots of
4 > good resources on hijacking threads.
5
6 You don't have to explain to me what thread hijacking means. I moderate a Brazilian e-group of 2900
7 people and am always saying that to members. Tell me what made you think I did that, because it sure
8 ain't clear for me.
9 Jeez, wake up. I wrote that e-mail from scratch.
10
11 Regards,
12
13 Saffi
16 Ricardo Saffi Marques
17 http://www.rsaffi.com
19 Laboratory of System Administration and Security - LAS
20 Institute of Computing - IC
21 P.O. Box: 6176
22 University of Campinas - UNICAMP
23 13083-852, Campinas, SP, Brazil