From: Justin Findlay <justin@××××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems installing Gentoo on an Asus EeePC 701
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:11:10
1 On AD 2008 August 08 Friday 03:08:17 PM -0300, Ricardo Saffi Marques wrote:
2 > You don't have to explain to me what thread hijacking means. I moderate a
3 > Brazilian e-group of 2900 people and am always saying that to members. Tell
4 > me what made you think I did that, because it sure ain't clear for me.
5 > Jeez, wake up. I wrote that e-mail from scratch.
6
7 Your set of posts showed up as part of another thread in my client.
10 Justin