From: "Stefán István" <stefi@××××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] enable hal in kde
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:56:56
1 péntek 20 július 2007 15.36 dátummal Neil Bothwick ezt írta:
2 > On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:20:54 +0200, Stefán István wrote:
3 >
4 > > I've made the world update width the hal useflag, but in kde I still
5 > > can't activate hal. In the Control Panel -> Peripherials > Storage
6 > > Media > Advanced the "Enable HAL backend" is still inactiv and says "No
7 > > support for HAL on this system".
8 > >
9 > > I used the emerge -uavDN world command, but it upgraded only one kde
10 > > package: kdebase-kioslaves.
13 > According to equery hasuse, that's the only KDE package affected. Did you
14 > restart KDE? Is hald running?
15
16 Yes, I've restarted the whole notebook, and hald and dbus both are running.
17
18 Istvan
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list