From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] locale issue to clean up
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:29:09
1 On Monday 08 December 2008, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > I guess what I have left to decide is what to do with
4 > /etc/env.d/02locale. smallnow suggests putting everything in there it
5 > seems. I suspect others here have working systems but nothing in those
6 > files. I've never modified that file in 8 years of running Gentoo. I
7 > suppose I probably missed the memo! I tried to solve this problem a
8 > couple of months ago and heard something similar on the gentoo-64 list
9 > but didn't get far enough to want to do it. Maybe now's the time?
10
11 Now I am getting confused - at least one box of mine does not
12 have /etc/env.d/02locale at all. Am I supposed to create it manually?
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick