From: ubiquitous1980 <nixuser1980@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Selecting shut down in the menu sometimes lands me back a gdm login screen.
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:23:13
1 Daniel Troeder wrote:
2 > On 02/02/2010 06:10 PM, ubiquitous1980 wrote:
3 >
4 >> Selecting shut down in the menu sometimes lands me back a gdm login
5 >> screen. At other times, the computer shuts down normally.
6 >>
7 > When I had similar problems it was sometimes because of
8 > permission-problems when talking to some service over the dbus. Check
9 > your ~/.xsession-errors for "dbus-send...." errors.
10 >
11 > Just a wild guess :)
12 > Daniel
15 It hasn't done it in the last few reboots, but I have nopasted it:
16 http://dpaste.com/154084/ to see if you might find any problems