From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: DVD-cd usage
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:48:14
1 Ok, you're right, it really does burn cds.
2
3 So, you're still not able to burn them? Try erasing an RW or writting
4 an RW (so you don't spent cds). You should be able to do that with
5 k3b, unless you already have mounted the cd (the erase and burn
6 operations don't need the drive mounted) but I suppose that would echo
7 an error.
8
9 You don't need anything special on your kernel to burn cds. At least I
10 have nothing special on mine. K3b does it all for me.
11