From: Peper <peper@×××××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] System Locking Up
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:43:34
1 > Forgot to mention that I had the same problem as Peter with X
2 > terminals, from that day on compiles and high demand shell stuff only
3 > with tty console.
4
5 My pc locked up several times when compiling in tty, but with running
6 xorg(xfce). Really strange for me, maybe it is the power supply but i have no
7 idea how to connect PS with difference(never had a lock up without running
8 xorg, but i rarely don't have running xorg) in running software.
9
10 I will try the memtest86+, maybe it will find something(please no!).
11 But how can i deeply test hd? And maybe some idea to test PS? Next time i'll
12 try to monitor sensors output for PS voltage.
15 Best Regards,
16 Peper
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list