From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Firefox and addons no longer supported question
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 22:28:47
1 Howdy,
2
3 I been holding off on upgrading Firefox.  Basically, it breaks addons
4 that I just can't go without.  Tab groups and some other tab utilities
5 are among them.  I recently updated temporarily to see just what was
6 going to be broken and what I could do to adjust.  It seems some have
7 alternatives but some don't.
8
9 For others who are in the same situation, what are you doing?  Are you
10 staying with a older version until things can be updated on the addon
11 end or are you upgrading Firefox and living with all the pieces that are
12 broken?  Another option, are you switching to some other browser?  If
13 so, which one??
14
15 If you are upgrading and finding solutions, have you found a replacement
16 for Tab Utilities, Tab Groups Manager and any others, since that may
17 help others on this list.
18
19 Thanks.
20