From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is GWN dead?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:26:00
1 On Jan 11, 2008 1:46 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > It's sent multipart, so the pure text can be used alone for users like
4 > Qian Qiao. That's how I've set up my kmail (I can view it as html if I
5 > wish)
6 >
7 > To be honest, it's not really a big deal for a list like this. The text
8 > is 492 bytes, the html is 867 bytes and the whole thing is 4.5k
9 >
10 > In other words, the text and html *together* are still smaller than the
11 > headers :-)
12
13 I can view you messages as plain text fine, but not Dales, might be
14 something on my part, will have a loot.
15
16 -- Joe
17 --
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list