From: Collins Richey <crichey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Mplayer can't play DVDs
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 01:39:49
1 On 8/27/06, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > > > It's a Dell laptop that's a couple years old. I don't like gmplayer
3 > > > either. Is there any other way to use mplayer separate from the
4 > > > command line to play DVDs?
5 > >
6 > > See the listing of front ends at
7 > > http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design3/projects.html
8 >
9 > I delved into that once and I just remember getting nowhere. Does
10 > anyone use one they like? Preferrably one with an ebuild and not
11 > dependent on K stuff.
14 You could write yourself a little frontend with zenity (or similar) to
15 feed the right parameters to mplayer.
18 Collins Richey
19 If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries
20 of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list