From: Jessica Rasku <jrasku@××××××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Domain Name not getting set properly...
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:40:50
1 I am having some problems with setting up my domain name on my new
2 gentoo box. I believe I have everything setup according to the
3 handbook, but for some reason hostname -d does not return a domain name
4 and just complains that it is not know. I have this working correctly
5 on my older box, but I seem to recall that this was an issue on that box
6 as well. I have domainname and hostname in my default and boot
7 runlevels. This doesn't seem right, but it doesn't seem to be hurting
8 anything. I have setup /etc/conf.d/domainname. I'm not sure what I'm
9 missing.
12 Jessica
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list