From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and Yahoo upgrade message
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:56:40
1 Am Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 schrieb Dale:
2
3 > Then again, Kopete forces me to re-enter my Yahoo password every time I
4 > restart Kopete too. It seems as a security measure it adds extra dots
5 > to the end so hackers can't tell how many characters are in the
6 > password. Thing is, that screws up the password as well. So much for
7 > the "remember password" option.
8
9 Control Centre -> Security and privacy -> Password entry (or what's it
10 called).
11 --
12 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
13 Q: What’s the proper plural of a "Net-connected Windows machine"?
14 A: A Botnet.