From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and Yahoo upgrade message
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 05:35:52
1 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Am Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 schrieb Dale:
5 >> Then again, Kopete forces me to re-enter my Yahoo password every time I
6 >> restart Kopete too. It seems as a security measure it adds extra dots
7 >> to the end so hackers can't tell how many characters are in the
8 >> password. Thing is, that screws up the password as well. So much for
9 >> the "remember password" option.
12 > Control Centre -> Security and privacy -> Password entry (or what's it
13 > called).
16 Hmmm, what is this supposed to do? It was checked but I unchecked it
17 and I don't see any difference. It still scrambles my password.
18
19 Dale
20