From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why gentoo doesn't have long description?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:12:11
1 I don't mind top-posting, I guess its not "offensive", ok, it
2 sometimes waste bandwidth, so does HTML and stuff like "my client
3 signature file" attached, I hate multipart, but, hey, you can't make
4 everyone think like you do.
5
6 I'll try trimming my mesgs to this list, even others, ok, and so far
7 I'm trying not to top post, but I consider MUCH MORE OFFENSE in
8 replying calling someone stupid,using sarcasm and emails with no info
9 at all.
10
11 Its not a question of lazy or not, its automation, it increased or
12 bandwidth, decreased the time needed to reply a message and sincerely,
13 I'm writting this on my 15 minutes lunch break, no time for trimming,
14 bottom posting, get a client that deal with that...
15
16 [no flames please, this is MHO and I won't change it, sincerely]
19 Daniel da Veiga
20 Computer Operator - RS - Brazil
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list