From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why gentoo doesn't have long description?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:36:47
1 Daniel da Veiga schreef:
2 > I'm writting this on my 15 minutes lunch break, no time for trimming,
3 > bottom posting, get a client that deal with that...
4
5 Well, clearly not, but DAMN, Daniel, get a better job that gives you
6 more than 15 minutes for lunch. I mean, geez, a person needs at least
7 half an hour....!! How do you work through the afternoon with the
8 indigestion you must get from scarfing down your food that way-- after
9 all, one often has to have a bathroom break before or after eating, and
10 that takes at least 5 minutes, hopefully including walking/waiting time;
11 maybe you want to greet a friendly co-worker in the lunch-eating area (2
12 minutes); heaven forfend you have to call home to confirm plans/shopping
13 list/whatever (4 minutes).... the way I see it, you'd wind up with only
14 somewhere between 30 seconds and 3 minutes to actually ingest food and
15 drink.
16
17 .... But OK, I at least am willing to exempt you from any requirements
18 wrt to this issue. You have enough stress :) .
19
20 Holly
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list