From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] virtualbox woes
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 09:46:54
1 On Monday, 1 August 2022 02:46:32 CEST Matthew Sacks wrote:
2 > The vbox log and screenshot are all I have to go off. Next time I?ll provide
3 > that upfront. New to these parts (gentoo lists).
4 >
5 > It crashes on boot actually to answer your question.
6
7 Please stop top-posting. It makes these emails difficult to read.
8
9 Did you enable hardware virtualisation (VT) in the BIOS?
10 What are the VM-settings you use for the VM?
11 Does your host have sufficient CPU-cores and memory for the Host + the VM?
14 Joost
18 > Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows
19 >
20 > From: Jack<mailto:ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
21 > Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2022 7:48 AM
22 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o<mailto:gentoo-user@l.g.o>
23 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] virtualbox woes
24 >