From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Heads up - Perl upgrade borked spamassassin & fix, but still curious
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:42:41
1 On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:47:25 +0100, Holly Bostick wrote:
2
3 > Libperl_rebuilder, rather unsuprisingly, rebuilds all installed Perl
4 > modules against a new version of Perl. It's supposed to be for if you
5 > have a < 5.8 version and have upgraded to a > 5.8 version, but I find
6 > Perl seems flakey/sensitive enough that it's good to run it once in a
7 > while.
8
9 I've just tried this, instead of the kludgy solution I posted earlier
10 that I'd used on my laptop. It re-emerged the modules alright, but it
11 added every damn one of them to the bloody world file! :-(
12
13 Next time, I'll edit the script first, to make sure it merges with the
14 oneshot argument.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 mpeg@11..