From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] utempter vs libutempter
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 17:43:22
1 b.n. wrote:
2
3 >> I would think that the idea is that merging B (which is new or
4 >> updated) changed the system so that A can now be remerged. For
5 >> example perhaps the updated B has changed DEPEND and/or PROVIDE.
8 > This makes sense (despite 1.5 years of Gentoo I still don't get all
9 > subtle Portage features...my fault). Thanks!
10 >
11 > m.
14 Don't fell bad. Every time I think I get something, they change it. I
15 was just getting used to etcat and then they took it away in favor of
16 equery which confuses me. Someone told me where they hid etcat though. ;-)
17
18 Dale
19 :-)
20 --