From: Uwe Klosa <uwe.klosa@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QEMU opinions...
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:20:35
1 I am also happy with QEMU. I used for an online game that uses DirectPlay wich is not supported by cedega or wine. Im running WinXPSP2
2 and it is really stable.
3
4 The different license for kqemu is no problem. You are free to use it, but if you want to integrate it in a product you want to
5 sell/distribute you have to ask.
6
7 /Uwe
8